Sunday, June 30, 2013


Everybody has a joke about Paula Deen , some funny stuff but the truth will always remain the same. I think it's sad and unfortunate that she is being penalized so deeply for her comments that she made some what 30years ago. Some "blacks" call each other by that name 24/7 and its OK because it's considered "a term of endearment". GTFOOH, that's just another excuse not to change. 

Maybe my point is this, you can't gratify it one day and then create this disclaimer the next day. If Paula found beauty in a plantation style weddings then so be it, let her have it likes and attractions. Don't you? Every weekend girls of all of types hit the floor at the club poppin', twerkin' and dippin' low to  songs that label them niggas', hoes bitches  and anything else derogatory isn't that belittling and insulting?  OHHH ok, its OK that blacks can make money off of the demoralizing, destructing and dislocating the minds of other blacks just like the slaveowners did many years ago. Is it the same or different?

Poor Paula I like her style, her humor and her back story.  I've never had the opportunity to enjoy a meal of her food,  but I do own one piece of cookware that I caught on sale and couldn't resist. 

Funny (or not so)  how "we" want other people to respect us as a race 24/7 but "we" don't respect our own for a minute. Personally I don't care who you are but if you are in my little circle of life respect is demanded. Equality is a must for me but this isn't about me is it or is it? 

When does the historical role of Slavery change its shape and posture in our present day lives? I have random thoughts that I am going to try and articulate within this message as clearly as I can but forgive me if things tend to become blurry. I am not sure that I want my grand children to learn in their classrooms that slavery even existed. Wait.... before you rush to judgement what I mean is that I don't want them to think that they have to be afraid to be themselves, don't have any internal thoughts of having to be afraid to reach for the starts and grab them, don't want them to be afraid that every white person thinks the same way as the slaveowners because some "whites" don't even care about color, some still have a heart that isn't tainted.  I don't want them to have any images ingrained in their minds of being the property of others, of having to step aside and be counted last if at all. I don't want my grand children to fear or expect what may or may not exist within the context of any given situation whether its for advancement or just social stimulations. Now don't get it wrong I truly understand that there are quite a few whites that have trained and taught and tattoo imprinted "anti black" mantras throughout the brains of their entire family generations, I get that. Truth is hate isn't about color its about character. The color of someones skin is just catalyst used to justify, identify and signify the truth of the inside of a person. 

Rodney asked "Can we all just get along"? Seriously, can we? IF so what will it take for us to realize that life is too short to hate ourselves as the human race?

I'm confused. Nigger this Nigger that ......on a small platform "in the neighborhood" its okay to say to my sisters and brothers but on a larger platform its hypocrisy, dementing, disgraceful, distasteful, and un-righteous, right?. Lets make up our minds on how we define ourselves.   

All races will mix eventually wont they?

In case you were wondering...YesI've been called the N word to my face by "barbie" and I tried to break her face OFF on purpose! I was a teenager even then fearless and dedicated. She hurt my feelings so I punched her and she hit the floor. Before that encounter we were strangers, a moment neither one of us will ever forget I'm sure. We each learned a lesson.   

Thanks for listening to my rant. Feel free to respond, comment or delete from your page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment